In this week’s episode of Down the Garden Path, we present an encore presentation of our popular Christmas podcast, All About Christmas!
‘Tis the season to give and receive holiday plants. But how do you care for them? In this podcast, we provide an in-depth overview of some of the most popular plants of the season including Christmas Cactus, Cyclamen, Poinsettia, Amaryllis and Norfolk Pines to name a few.
Join us this week as we talk all about Christmas!
Here are some of the questions Joanne and Matthew tackle in this week’s episode of Down the Garden Path:
- How often do I need to water my Christmas urn?
- Is a cut Christmas tree more environmentally friendly than an artificial tree?
- What is the best way to care for my real tree?
- How do I take care of the potted tree I’m using inside as my Christmas tree?
- How can I get the most out of my indoor live greens?
- Do you have any suggestions for caring for my centrepiece? How long will it last?
- Is there anything I can use to extend the life of my Christmas greens?
As the owner of Down2Earth Landscape Design, Joanne Shaw has been designing beautiful gardens for homeowners east of Toronto for over a decade.
And Matthew Dressing is a horticulturist and landscape designer. He owns Natural Affinity Garden Design, a landscape design and garden maintenance firm servicing Toronto and the Eastern GTA. Together, Joanne and Matthew do their best to bring you interesting, relevant and helpful topics. Their goal is to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
Don’t forget to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe!