AI has moved into the world of gardening! This week on the Down the Garden Path podcast, Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing speak with Dale and Carrie Spoonemore, creators of the new garden AI app, Seed to Spoon.
Tune in to hear Joanne and Matt speak with author Dale and Carrie Spoonemore about their new garden AI app, Seed to Spoon.
Here are some of the questions and topics covered in this episode:
- Why did you decide to create this app?
- Where does the gardening information come from?
- Who is this app geared towards?
- Is it North-America based only?
- Can users customize their profiles so it remembers the app remembers their location?
- How does it differ from Google search?
Find From Seed to Spoon online:
- Facebook: @seed2spoon
- Instagram: @FromSeedtoSpoon
- YouTube: @FromSeedtoSpoon
- Tiktok: @seed2spoon
- Pinterest: @fromseedtospoon
- Twitter: @fromseedtospoon
Down the Garden Path Podcast
As the owner of Down2Earth Landscape Design, Joanne Shaw has been designing beautiful gardens for homeowners east of Toronto for over a decade. A horticulturist and landscape designer, Matthew Dressing owns Natural Affinity Garden Design, a landscape design and garden maintenance firm servicing Toronto and the Eastern GTA. Together, they do their best to bring you interesting, relevant and useful topics to help you keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.
In their new book, Down the Garden Path: A Step-By-Step Guide to Your Ontario Garden, Joanne and Matthew distill their horticultural and design expertise and their combined experiences in helping others create and maintain thriving gardens into one easy-to-read monthly reference guide. It’s now available on Amazon.
Don’t forget to check out Down the Garden Path on your favourite podcast app and subscribe!